Re: new website: initial comments

From: Daniel Hulme
Subject: Re: new website: initial comments
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 08:44:23 +0100

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 09:15:35PM -0700, Graham Percival wrote:
> Any comments or offers of help?  At the moment, I'm looking for
> overall design issues, like "you should have a `blarg' section on
> the main menu" or "I can't find the current documentation on this
> new website".

The three colours you base the design on are good choices. Used together
they can be a bit startling, particularly when they are in big blocks
like on the "documentation" page. I think the page would better reflect
Lilypond's aesthetic superiority if you stuck to one major colour, at
least per page.

--
Sufficiently advanced humour is indistinguishable from tedium.
corollary: