Re: Adjusting initial LH barline

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Adjusting initial LH barline
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 17:15:27 +0100

2009/6/29 Peter Chubb <address@hidden>:

>        How do I do this?  I've tried removing System_start_delimiter,
>        but still see part of the line.

This line comes from the SystemStartBar in the Score context.

Try the following:

- remove the StaffGroup
- remove System_start_delimiter_engraver from Score
- reinstate the SystemStartBar for the ChoirStaff by setting
systemStartDelimiterHierarchy

\version "2.12.2"
recscore =
<<
  \context RhythmicStaff = "tambour" {
    \override NoteHead   #'style = #'cross
    \stemUp
    f4 f8 f8
  }
  \context ChoirStaff \with {
    systemStartDelimiterHierarchy =
      #'(SystemStartBar (SystemStartBracket a b))
  } <<
    \context Staff = "descant" {
      \clef "G^8"
      a''2
      \bar "|."
    }
    \context Staff = "treble" {
      \clef "G"
      a'2
      \bar "|."
    }

\score {
  \recscore
  \layout {
    \context {
      \RhythmicStaff
      \override Clef #'stencil = ##f
      \override TimeSignature #'stencil = ##f
      \override StaffSymbol #'stencil = ##f
      \override BarLine #'transparent = ##t
    }
    \context {
      \Score
      \remove "System_start_delimiter_engraver"
    }
    indent = 0.0\mm

Regards,
Neil