Re: website draft 4, help wanted

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: website draft 4, help wanted
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 18:05:32 -0500

Graham Percival wrote:

- I'd also like somebody to do the Features page, but I admit this
  would be better done by somebody with a small amount of texinfo
  knowledge.  That said, there weren't be much formatting on the
  page, so if somebody sends me a plaintext file with a few
  images, I'll be happy.

If you like, I could take care of the formatting on this. Not sure if I'm the guy to do the actual writing of it, but the texinfo stuff would be easy.

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com