Re: website draft 4, help wanted

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: website draft 4, help wanted
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 17:42:16 -0700

Thanks!

I added this to the page, but are you certain you need all those
steps, and/or are you certain the explanation needs to be as
verbose as it is?  I would expect most windows users to be
familiar with things like accepting a license agreement or
clicking the Next button.

Also, is the first step true for all of ME, NT, 2000, XP, and
Vista?

Cheers,
- Graham