Re:Re: different lyrics with different alternatives

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: Re:Re: different lyrics with different alternatives
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:45:34 +0800 (CST)

Thank you for your advice. I ever read this in NR, but wasn't sure whether it works. Now again the example. I don't know whether the variables are correct, but it really can't work! The error is unexpected \alternative, perhaps because I assigned it to another voice. How to hack on it?

Regards
Haipeng

\version "2.13.3"

  musica = \relative c' {
    \clef treble \time 4/4
    \repeat volta 2 {
    c4 d e f | g a b c | d c b a |

  musicb = \relative c'' {
  \alternative { { g1 } { g2. g4 } }
    a b c a | g f e d | c1 \bar "|."
  }

  lyrica = \lyricmode {
    do re mi fa sol la si do re do si la
  }

  lyricb = \lyricmode {
    see dee yee ef gee eigh bee see dee see bee eigh
  }

  lyricc = \lyricmode {
    sol gee gee eigh bee see eigh gee ef yee dee see
  }

  \score {
    \new Staff {
    \new Voice = "repeat" <<
      \musica
      \new Lyrics = "one" \lyricsto "repeat" \lyrica
      \new Lyrics = "two" \lyricsto "repeat" \lyricb

    \new Voice = "other" <<
      \musicb
      \context Lyrics = "two" \lyricsto "other" \lyricc

  }
  \layout { }
  \midi { }
  }