Re: 2.13.3 docs emacs mode documentation AU 2.2.1 out of date?

From: Tim McNamara
Subject: Re: 2.13.3 docs emacs mode documentation AU 2.2.1 out of date?
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:05:01 -0500

On Jul 24, 2009, at 11:47 AM, Paul Scott wrote:

I am still concerned why AU 2.2.1 doesn't seem to make sense.

Sorry to be pig-ignorant here, but what the frak is AU 2.2.1? Obviously it's some kind of abbreviation for documentation, but unfortunately I've not seen the whole name spelled out and it doesn't match any documentation I have from my LilyPond install. In this community we have an unfortunate tendency to shorthand things, forgetting that some readers won't be able to figure out what we're talking about.