Re: ANN: LilyPondTool 2.12.869 Final Release

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re: ANN: LilyPondTool 2.12.869 Final Release
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 13:01:57 +0200

Dear Beralan,
thanks for Your help!
Changing the shortcut was no problem now, but, unfortunately, shift escape didn't help, although the windows was docked. I don't know, why!

2009/7/27 Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) <address@hidden>
Stefan Thomas wrote:
Dear Bertalan,
thank You very much for the new version of the Lilypondtool!
For the virtual piano, that can make use of midi, I've been waiting for a long time.
But I have two problems with this plugin (which, I guess, can be solved easily):
  1. When the piano is switched on, it is not so comfortable to switch to reactivate the main window in Lilypondtool. I didn't find a shortcut for this.
If you just want to insert some text, use Shift+Escape. Escape should switch back to the main window. At least when the piano window is docked.

  1. I couldn't change the shortcut for entering the 8th note to q (I usually prefer entering durations with the left hand).
First change the shortcut for c' (which is by default q) to something else.

Thanks for Your help,