Re: wrong type argument

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re: wrong type argument
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 10:35:13 +0200

Dear Alexander,
I have to thank You for Your help.
After, after I've put
\override Accidental #'avoid-slur = #'inside
 in the parts parts, You've recomended, the strange error message has disappeared, I don't know why.
The transposing error has nothing to do with microtonality. The score shows  only the keys the player has to press. If You interested (and if I'm ready, sometimes) I can send You the csound score and orchestra of the piece. But the piece is provided for a live performance.
Again,
thank You very much!
Stefan