Wideining one measure so that dynamics don't overlap

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Wideining one measure so that dynamics don't overlap
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 19:44:53 +0200

I have a score with a whole note with \p on the first beat and \f on the third
beat of the measure. I'm doing this using parallel music expressions:
  << { g1} { s2\p s\f} >> | % 42

Now, the problem is that the score consists almost entirely of whole or half
notes, so that measure is too small and the f is printed above the p (since it
would collide with the f).

How can I make that one measure wider, while all other measures are spaced
normally? I can't make the whole horizontal spacing wider, because then the
music wouldn't fit on one page any more. However, there are several measures
with whole notes, which can be a bit smaller to obtain the space needed for
those wider measures.

Attached is a sample file for my case, where everything should fit in one line..

Reinhold Kainhofer, address@hidden,
 *, DVR: 0005886
 * LilyPond, Music typesetting,