Re: polyphony in tablature

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: polyphony in tablature
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 13:54:07 +0200

Le vendredi 21 août 2009 à 08:49 +0100, Graham Percival a écrit :
> You're using texinfo < 1.8.2.  Yes, it would be nice if the
> configure script checked for the doc-building programs (this
> request is already on the tracker)...

It does, but this check is not enforced, only a warning is printed at
the end of configure output.  Many other documentation dependencies are
not checked by configure, though.

>  but since John is working on
> sconscript anyway,

I'm not sure SCons is the best choice.  I've been looking at Waf
documentation too, this might be a better alternative for performance
issues, as you or somebody else have already mentioned.

>  there's not much point fiddling with autoconf.

Agreed.

Cheers,
John