Re: linking render frames in Scribus

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: linking render frames in Scribus
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 15:23:18 +0200

Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) wrote:
If you want multiple page PDFs in Scribus, you can do so. You only need as many image frames as the number of pages in the PDF, then put the same PDF into the image frames, and set the "Page" attribute of the image.

With "Render frames" you lose syntax highlight, sytnax checking etc., so for larger pieces it is not worth it.

Thanks Bert,

your solution is even better of render frames.

Unfortunately, it works just in the Scribus file.
I mean: I import a 3 page .pdf in three different image frames (one per page), I set the correct page attribute for each image frame, and:

* the result is perfect in the Scribus window
* but when I export to PDF I always have the first page of the pdf in each page

Do you know how to fix it?