Re: The LilyPond Report, again!

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: The LilyPond Report, again!
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 14:20:17 +0200

Op dinsdag 08-09-2009 om 01:10 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Valentin
Villenave:

Hi Valentin,

> I have recently been offered to write an article about GNU LilyPond in
> the yearly magazine that is issued by the French Conservatories
> Parents Association.

Very nice PR.  Writing about lilypond in music[school] magazines
seems like a very good idea to me!  This is really the audience
we're aiming at.

nitpicky: I graduated in 1995 and worked for digicash.com
when lily was born ;-)  Before my graduation I worked on
mpp's predecessors and with Han-Wen on mpp.  Han-Wen worked
solo on mpp95.

Jan.

AvatarĀ®: http://AvatarAcademy.nl    | http://lilypond.org