Re: Article in German LinuxUser magazine

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Article in German LinuxUser magazine
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 11:46:32 +0200

Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
Op maandag 21-09-2009 om 22:47 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Alexander

today at the train station I stumbled across the German LinuxUser magazine, featuring an article about music engraving. I found myself surprised and happy, seeing LilyPond mentioned in the first place

Thanks for mentioning this.  I found it can be downloaded from

Any volunteers for adding this to web/publications?

The article about lilypond is not there.
It should be at page 46, but this pdf is only 34 pages..

This is the correct link (I think):