Re: importing from sibelius

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: Re: importing from sibelius
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 22:14:44 +0800 (CST)

It's very strange that the mailing archive can't be opened. Maybe a server error, or our local server blocks it?
So I can't find the sender's address. Just post here:
> Dear community,
> has someone of You the dolet-plugin for subelius?
 > I maybee would like to buy it, but I'm not sure, if I should do so.
> If someone has it, I would like to send him/her a sibelius file and I would
> like to get back a xml-file, so that I can see, if it works or not.
OK, and very interesting when I'm thinking of this. I have the latest Sibelius 6.0.15 (Cracked by Nope :-) ) and just-released Dolet 5 for Sib 5 & 6 (legal version--I'm a beta tester of Dolet for both Sibelius and Finale). I only bought Finale 2006 for the reason of failed crack and getting technical support (now I'm using TLF-cracked 2009 & 2010, so they were suprised when I sent them files saved in 2009, and I had to tell some lies :-) ), and there are no cracks for Dolet, which I must use to translate vast number of scores into xml, then braille.
Regards
Haipeng

"中国制造",讲述中国60年往事