LilyPond group on Identi.ca

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: LilyPond group on Identi.ca
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 18:50:10 +0200

Today I found out there's a LilyPond group on identi.ca:
http://identi.ca/group/lilypond

I don't know if you guys like the social platforms..
Anyway, identi.ca is a free network service:
http://autonomo.us/2008/07/franklin-street-statement/

*REQUEST*
Where can I find the source file (.svg or whatever) for the LilyPond logo?
I could create a 96x96px image for the avatar of the group on Identi.ca (the favicon on the website is a bit too small..)

Greetings,
Federico

--
http://www.gnurag.net/blog/