Re: Lilypond 2.13.5.0 mingw

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Lilypond 2.13.5.0 mingw
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 19:55:49 +0100

On Sat, Oct 03, 2009 at 08:12:07PM +0200, Helge Kruse wrote:
> Graham Percival schrieb:
>> The 2.13.5 release appears to have been completely bungled by me;
>> the mingw installer didn't get built and I didn't notice, and the
>> OSX stuff (the great new feature of 2.13.4) isn't working.
>
> Ah, I see. Please dont feel goaded by me.

No, I'm pissed off at myself.  I held off announcing 2.13.4 in
case something went wrong, but it was fine -- osx, windows, linux,
everything worked.  So when 2.13.5 appeared to finish, I figured
nothing would be wrong and didn't wait for anybody to check the
other OS versions.

> I was just curious, if the
> download site hasn't just be updated with the new link, or if the mingw
> port has stalled.

The mingw port has a successful build, but there's no installer in
the uploads/ directory.

Cheers,
- Graham