Re: title on a separate page

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: title on a separate page
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 00:16:56 +0200

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 11:14 PM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Note that there's a ton of similar improvements that we *could* be
> adding, if there was sufficient interest amongst advanced users to
> do it.  I've been wanting to organize such an effort for at least
> two years, and might start it in GOP.

Yes. There are tons of nice ideas and features in Nicolas and
Reinhold's code that could perfectly be merged upstream. Hopefully
I'll get a better overview of this when I'll find some time to clean
my opera's code.

For now, I've just pushed vspace. Hope Nicolas won't mind ;)

Cheers,
Valentin