Page layout problem 2.13.4

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Page layout problem 2.13.4
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 16:14:59 +1100

There's definitely something wrong with the page formatting in the 2.13.4 version I have installed on Windows. I download the setting of TraĆ¼merei from the Mutopia Project web site: http://www.mutopiaproject.org/ftp/SchumannR/O15/SchumannOp15No07/SchumannOp15No07.ly, ran convert-ly to bring it to the current version, and built it. Most of the bass clef in the bottom Pianostaff on p.1 is off the page. I noticed that it didn't have a \paper section, so I added one:

\paper {
   #(set-paper-size "a4")
   top-margin = 1.5\cm
   bottom-margin = 1\cm
   line-width = 18\cm
   ragged-bottom = ##f
   ragged-last-bottom = ##t
   ragged-last = ##t
}

This makes the output even worse - now the entire bass clef at the bottom of p.1 is off the page.

Nick