Re: new website, nothing happening

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: new website, nothing happening
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:42:20 -0700

Ok, I'm going to create to bigger screenshots with more visible features.

Graham Percival wrote:
On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 10:14:11AM -0700, Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) wrote:

What about having some screenshots of easy-to-use editors?

http://lilypondtool.organum.hu/uploads/RTEmagicC_lilypondtool-screenshot.png.png

Hmm.  Doesn't lilypondtool include a piano keyboard or something
like that?  Also, the text is a bit hard to read, although
admittedly it would be hard to create a screenshot that looked
good and had readible text in 400 pixels wide.

Would you like to add a different screenshot, or have a "click
here to enlarge" additional picture?  If not, I guess I can just
dump that picture on the page.

Cheers,
- Graham