Re: new website, nothing happening

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: new website, nothing happening
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 23:51:05 +0100

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 12:18:06AM +0200, Valentin Villenave wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 10:38 PM, Graham Percival
> <address@hidden> wrote:
> > I'll be honest: I'm a bit disappointed that nobody has stepped
> > forward with a "I love lilypond, I love making fancy stuff, I'll
> > make an awesome tablature/educational/orchestra example" attitude.
>
> I haven't given up contributing an excerpt from my opera (actually, I
> just didn't remember about it ;-). I'll definitely send at least 8
> bars within this week. If that helps.

I suspect that 4 bars would be better, but if you're doing the
opera example, that's up to you.  It's something like 600 pixels
wide.  If you want to shove lots of tiny bars into that, I don't
mind; if you want to have two bars at a higher magnification,
that's also fine.  I suppose that scores are generally printed
quite small, so maybe 8 bars would be good.

Whatever image your lilypond file creates (do whatever you want
with the paper size, font size, etc), gets shrunk to 600 pixels
wide.  The original image is accessible by clicking on the small
image.  The width of the small image is not negotiable.

Cheers,
- Graham