Re: indent-ly

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: indent-ly
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 12:56:47 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009, Graham Percival wrote:

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 01:02:59PM +0200, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009, Graham Percival wrote:

Since you're somewhat interested in the area, could you compare
the scripts?
I will take a look. My first impression is that Wilbert's script is more advanced. I might learn something from it.

The default for lilypond files is two-space indents.
Is that official and written in the docs, or just common practice ?

It's official for the docs and snippets.  An official style

OK. I changed the default to two-space indentation:

Martin Tarenskeen