Bar number after line break with time signature change

From: Frank Steinmetzger
Subject: Bar number after line break with time signature change
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 00:16:49 +0200

Hi there,

I've entered a Distler piece with lots of different time signatures. Now that
I'm finished and doublechecked with the original, I was about to commit it to
my choir, when I noticed that there were no visible bar numbers.

At both line breaks I have signature changes in two or three of the four
staves, so now my piece has no bar numbers at all. I've looked at the
snippets repo and tried "bar number every five measures"¹ and "bar number
show all"².

The former resulted in:
Interpreting music... /usr/share/lilypond/2.12.2/scm/output-lib.scm:201:84: In
procedure modulo in expression (modulo bn n):
/usr/share/lilypond/2.12.2/scm/output-lib.scm:201:84: Wrong type argument in
position 1: ()

the latter in no errors, but no bar numbers either.

Any ideas?
____
¹ http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.10/input/test/lily-f627625125.ly
² http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.10/input/test/lily-72669b7cc8.ly