Re: Just a quick TAB question

From: Patrick Horgan
Subject: Re: Just a quick TAB question
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 21:34:42 -0700

Carl Sorensen wrote:

On 10/27/09 12:53 PM, "Patrick Horgan" <address@hidden> wrote:

Soon to do my first guitar tab piece in lily and was wondering if
there's any way to automagically print out the TAB key, i.e. the thing
that explains to the reader/player what all the TAB symbols mean?

Nope.

But you could create a TAB key using markup commands and add it to the LSR.
That would be a good contribution to the LilyPond.

And it could even get added as a selected snippet in the documentation.

I commit to it.  I suspected it was something I needed to do.

Patrick