Re: website so close, and yet so far

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: website so close, and yet so far
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 14:19:18 -0700

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 12:58 PM, Reinhold Kainhofer
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, 29. Oktober 2009 17:23:18 schrieb Frank Steinmetzger:
>> Am Donnerstag, 29. Oktober 2009 schrieb Valentin Villenave:
>> >
>> > Wow, is this normal:
>> >
>> > http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/
>> >
>> > This link points to the non-officially-published website's homepage???
>>
>> I just look on it and would like to mention that the site has some problems
>> with Konqueror 3:
>> The content from the heading ("Documentation for Lilypond 2.13.6") to above
>>  of the footer is embedded in a scrolling area. (see attached screen shot).
>
> Yes, because it's a <div> with overflow set to scrolling in the CSS...

IIRC, this hack is needed to push the footer to the bottom of each web
page (over the floating content).  It works in every browser I've
tested, but apparently there are issues with Konqueror 3.

If anyone has a more portable fix, please let me know.

Thanks,
Patrick