Re: Inline score inside markup - bugs in music alignment

From: Patrick Horgan
Subject: Re: Inline score inside markup - bugs in music alignment
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 12:55:43 -0700

Jiri Zurek (Prague) wrote:
...elision by Patrick ... I am so sorry
that I did not study computer science so that I would understand scheme
coding, but to my greatest misfortune it is above my capabiblities. I am
alone to be blamed for this, but this is the reason that I am looking for
someone to help.
Don't feel bad. I have a Masters in Computer Science and I don't understand Scheme at all in spite of having an AI class that used Scheme about a million years ago.

Patrick