Re: bar line

From: Hugh Myers
Subject: Re: bar line
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 18:28:29 -0700

Brett,

Much thanks, missed that combination. Now how do I get that to spit
out at the start of a second \alternative?

code:

    \repeat volta 2 {
     \firstPoly
    }
    \alternative {
      { \firstPolyRepeat }
      { \secondMono }
    }

which doesn't seem to produce the correct bars, one at end of first
alternative and one at end of second? The first bar is just ':|' and
it is where I would expect the one I asked about. There is no bar at
end of second alternative, where I would expect a ':|' as being a sign
I'm correctly handling the repeat.

--hsm
p.s. also notice that it ignores any effort to shorten the volta bar?