Re: [frogs] Re: format-mark-* Was: \set vs \override

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: [frogs] Re: format-mark-* Was: \set vs \override
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 22:58:25 +0100

Carl Sorensen wrote:

On 12/2/09 1:40 PM, "Mats Bengtsson" <address@hidden> wrote:

Why not simply extend the current example so that it shows all the
possibilities? No need to explain in words, especially since the names
are more or less self-explanatory.

Because it's too many things to list in the body of the NR.  We try to keep
the body of the NR as short as feasible, and put exhaustive lists in the
appendices.
Really? We already include many LSR snippets that are fairly large. Why not do it that way?

  /Mats