Re: simple editor for windows

From: Hugh Myers
Subject: Re: simple editor for windows
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 17:34:27 -0700

Given what is out there in open source land for MFC capable
programmers, I have to admit to the DIY vice myself. However when I
wake up and realize that I don't particularly want to be 'there', I'm
thankful for the editor I use most--- EditPlus
http://www.editplus.com/index.html It has everything I need for almost
any language I care to work in and is 'in my face' the least of any
editor I've ever used--- going back more than 30 years. Of course YMMV
and I'll admit to having a favorite in the ever popular vim/emacs wars
(I won't say which ;-) ) But if you are looking for something greater
than notepad and less than our favorite pair, I'd recommend a try
out...

--hsm