Re: Different size staves?

From: Todd O'Bryan
Subject: Re: Different size staves?
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 07:53:38 -0500

I'm going to export the two music snippets to EPS and paste them into
OpenOffice. When I finish, I'll post the PDF so you can see what I was
going for and see if there's any way to achieve it inside Lilypond.
Sorry about not trying harder before going to EPS, but we're singing
this on Christmas Eve, so I think the choir director would like it
soon. :-)

Todd