Re: jEdit Lilypond Tool keeps inserting command I don't want

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: jEdit Lilypond Tool keeps inserting command I don't want
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 14:09:44 +0100

In the next version this will work better, though it seems that you have something wrong with your LilyPondTool installation. Do you have the latest jEdit (4.3pre18 I think) and latest LilyPondTool?

Pressing the backslash should open the autocompletion:

It only autocompletes, if it can only find 1 possible completion.

Nevertheless, you can turn it off by unchecking Plugins > Plugin Options > SideKick > Immediately complete if possible.

Bert

Todd O'Bryan wrote:
I'm using the Lilypond Tool with jEdit and every time I hit the
backslash keep it auto-completes it with \refrainMelody.

While that is a variable in my file, I really don't want it every time
I hit backslash.

How do I turn this off?

Todd