Re: Figured Bass Extenders Problem

From: grisu_76
Subject: Re: Figured Bass Extenders Problem
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 08:21:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi Richard,

in my work I have this problem too. I built a workaround which works only
for one single 8th-note without the extender:

ext = \markup {[-]}

in the code you can use it with \ext;

sometimes I would need a longer extender in square brackets as well, but I
did not found a solution so far;

Maybe the developers could help us...

Regards, Christian