Re: command-line usage - dyld message

From: Patrick Schmidt
Subject: Re: command-line usage - dyld message
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 15:33:34 +0100

James,

the problem seems to be isolated to my main user account! I was able to compile
the Welcome-file in my test account (using the command-line):

/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/lilypond
/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/Welcome-to-LilyPond-MacOS.ly

When I do the same in my main account I get the dyld-message again.

Thanks for your help & patience!

patrick

-------- Original-Nachricht --------