Re: command-line usage - dyld message

From: Patrick Schmidt
Subject: Re: command-line usage - dyld message
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 21:30:26 +0100

Hi James & James,

good news: hopefully no more need to do heavy thinking!;-)

After I uninstalled pango-devel with

sudo port uninstall pango-devel

compiling the ly-file resulted in a bus error but after restarting the computer
everything worked out.

Many many thanks for your help!

patrick
-------- Original-Nachricht --------