ANN BETA 2: LilyPondTool 2.12.892 available for testing

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: ANN BETA 2: LilyPondTool 2.12.892 available for testing
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 23:04:26 +0100

Hi all,

I released new Release Candidate version of LilyPondTool (for jEdit).
Please test it. It is mainly a bug fix release, with many bugs fixed,
most notably
- the PDF preview problems
- the French localization problems
- document wizard localizations
- MIDI input problems (dupicate notes)

Please get it from
http://lilypondtool.organum.hu/fileadmin/lilypondtool/lily4jedit-2.12.892.zip
and unzip it to your jEdit settings directory, that is $HOME/.jedit, or
~/.jedit or c:\documents and settings\YOU\.jedit depending on your OS.

Please report me any problems you find.

I ask my kind localizers, to check the messages properties files for
changes, and send me the new files or changed keys.

Thank you,

Bert