Re: hymns: chords vs. voices

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: hymns: chords vs. voices
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 14:29:33 +0100

Kieren MacMillan wrote:
Mats,

Why not spend a minute to find an authoritative answer before sending
speculations to the list?

You're right — I'm just not going to bother answering such questions any more.
Please do! My experience is that it's very quick to find the information in the docs or in LSR or in the mailing list archives if you know the answer that you are looking for. It might take you a minute extra but is much more helpful both to the person asking the question and others looking at the mailing list archives. I often learn something myself along the way as well, at least when I'm not 100% certain about the answer myself.

    /Mats
Cheers,
Kieren.

        Mats Bengtsson