vertical spacing issue

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: vertical spacing issue
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 11:30:39 +0100

Hello,

I think, vertical spacing issues have been discussed often here. But even playing around with VerticalAxisGroup doesn't get my score in an acceptible design.

The demerit is that the staves are pinned together while the dynamics line gets huge space. Can you get me a hint, what I have to tweak to control the spacing -- and probably same important where I have to add the tweaks?

The complete score is at http://dj1na.gmxhome.de/score/LR3.ly

Best regards,
Helge