Re: Multi-Measure Rests: Adding to what gets printed?

From: rasAK
Subject: Re: Multi-Measure Rests: Adding to what gets printed?
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 03:57:44 -0800 (PST)

Alexander,

I don't have time to look into this, but wanted you to be aware: I went
ahead and used the BarNumberStaff rather than the BarNumberVoice.  In trying
to adjust the Y-Offset of the BarNumberVoice, it moves the lyrics down as
well.  The BarNumberStaff does not.

        \new BarNumberVoice \with {
                \override MultiMeasureRestNumber #'Y-offset = #-7
                \override MultiMeasureRestNumber #'font-size = #-2 }
                { \compressFullBarRests \global \TemplateMelody }

Randy