Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 87, Issue 11

From: Patrick Karl
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 87, Issue 11
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 08:31:57 -0600

Hi James,

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 10:52:26 +0000
From: James Lowe <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: pid leakage in LilyPond

You also don't have to keep closing the PDF file (like you do in
windows) as preview (in built for the mac os) just re-displays the new
changes rather than what windows does, which requires me to always close
the PDF. Unless that's just my PDF viewer (I use foxit on Windows).

That's not the way it works on my mac.  I use preview also, but I find that if I don't close the PDF file, then the next cmd-r doesn't generate a new one.  So if I forget to close the PDF file, I have to close it and repeat the cmd-r.  What a pain!

I guess this could be a version difference, either in Mac OSX or in LilyPond (or should I say LilyPad?).