Re: horizontal space after rehearsal mark (or bar line)

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: horizontal space after rehearsal mark (or bar line)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 21:02:07 +1100

I tried Mats' suggestion on a score with about 30 rehearsal marks in it, commenting out all the BarLine #'extra-spacing-width overrides and adding the RehearsalMark #'extra-spacing-width and RehearsalMark #'extra-spacing-height overrides, but that doesn't work for all the marks - some still appear above other elements...

See attached images - I thought that mark 4 was raised because of the TextSpanner terminating on the final note of the preceding bar, but other marks (such as 20) which have a TextSpanner terminating in exactly the same place relative to the mark are not raised, so for the time being I'm using my original hack.

Nick