Re: Community of professional LilyPond engravers?

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: Re: Community of professional LilyPond engravers?
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 19:11:15 +0100

I'm a professional typesetter and programmer and like to have nice scores as a hobby folk musician. For a Unitarian church magazine that I design I occasionally provide song sheets, and recently I got to typeset a whole songbook for a customer - they wanted to design the page layout and lyrics themselves, so I only provided the scores. I charged per song plus a speed fee (since they sent the manuscripts much too late). I calculated based on an estimated time per song, that worked out very well. Most songs were rather easy, everything just one voice.

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm