Re: How to adjust the space between notes?

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: How to adjust the space between notes?
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 00:47:06 +0100

Hi, it depends on why and where you want to reduce the space. Send a minimal example or a small picture of what you get and what you want to achieve.

Antheo wrote:
Hi,

I looked into the documentation and into the LilyPond Snippet Repository but
could not find a way to reduce the space between notes.
Would you mind pointing me to the right direction in the doc and showing me
an example?

thanks.

-Marc