Re: recovering LilyPond user....

From: Mika Kuuskankare
Subject: Re: recovering LilyPond user....
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:02:35 +0200

On 22.2.2010, at 10:26, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

> Mika Kuuskankare wrote:
>> (2) Can I change the number of staff-lines in the middle of a measure (or by
>> measure at least), say when switching between different percussion
>> instruments?
>>
> This is described in one of the examples of
> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond/Modifying-single-staves#Staff-symbol

Thank you... my problem (1) is already solved so I have everything now.
BTW, I'm working with a set of percussion symbols for my own software and as I
need them in Lilypond myself I export them as a collection of postscript
markups. I'm not sure if this would be of interest to the Lilypond community.
There are, of course, no standards but perhaps some pretty established
conventions at least... I can send an example of what I mean a little bit
later...

-Mika

>   /Mats

Dr. Mika Kuuskankare
Composer, programmer and researcher
Centre for Music & Technology
Sibelius Academy

Henkilökohtainen postiosoite/Personal post address
PL 342 - PO Box 342
FIN-00121 Helsinki, FINLAND
Mobile: +358 (0)40 5415 233 (Finland)
Skype: mkuuskan