Re: a \new Score question

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: a \new Score question
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 21:12:05 +0100

On 03.03.2010, at 20:20, Valentin Villenave wrote:

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 3:04 PM, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:
I would highly welcome if you could document this file extensively so
that non-Schemers have a minimal chance to follow.  Even the most
trivial steps (I mean the steps which you consider trivial) should be

I'm usually not afraid of Scheme (I can read Nicolas' scores source or
OrchestralLily for instance), but when I tried writing a Scheme
engraver to address #442 I could hardly understand a thing...

Ideally, you could even add a subsubsection to NR6 :-)
I'm usually afraid of Scheme (I can usually make out what text or number I need to modify to make a change), but looking at this makes me weep.