Re: Musica ficta

From: northofscotland
Subject: Re: Musica ficta
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 11:22:50 -0800 (PST)

Yes, I thought that may be the only way to do it since the 'obvious' Lilypond
syntax seemed to stall.   I have tried to get into Scheme but I have always
found it rather opaque, despite having some programming experience, and the
information in the manuals doesn't seem to help (me) much.
 Is there an 'idiot's' guide out there somewhere?