Re: articulate and tie playback above 2.13.8

From: Peter Chubb
Subject: Re: articulate and tie playback above 2.13.8
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 12:35:57 +1100

GBK> Hello, I find the problem concerning ties playback since
GBK> 2.13.8. When I use articulate script, the ties are broken in
GBK> midi. Please try yourself to find where the bug is.

Are the ties broken when you don't use articulate.ly?

I don't have such a recent version of Lilypond yet (I'm still using
the Debian-supplied 2.12.3 most of the time) and I don't see the
problem.  I may have time to work on it next week :=)  Most likely the
format of the scheme music has changed a little, and the articulate
script no longer parses it correctly, so tries to shorten the first
note that's tied.

Peter C
--
Dr Peter Chubb  http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au  peterc AT gelato.unsw.edu.au