Another question.

From: Keith Weintraub
Subject: Another question.
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 09:26:03 -0400

Folks,
  Thanks for all of your help in the past.

  I have a bunch of .ly files that I "include" in my  abc.tex file like so:

\begin{lilypond}
\include "A1-A2.ly"
\end{lilypond}
\begin{flushright}\href{midi/A1-A2.midi}{midi}\end{flushright}

Note that I have put an "\href" file-link after the lilypond section and that the directory midi is a sub-directory of the directory that abc.tex lives in. I am using the "hyperref" package. Unfortunately when the PDF file is created the link does not work. Despite the claims to the contrary in the hyperref documentation.

If I put the entire path in the \href block the link still doesn't work.

The links work fine when they are for a web site.

Hovering over the link in either case shows the actual link address.

Note that this is all done on a Mac and I have tested the link in Preview, the TexShop viewer and Adobe Reader.

In addition I have tested on Adobe Reader on Windows.

I know this is probably more of a LaTeX/hyperref problem but I thought in case it is related specifically to midi maybe someone on this list might have been trying the same thing.

Thanks (again) for your time,
KW