Re: Bookpart without page break?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Bookpart without page break?
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 16:41:54 +0200

Francisco Vila wrote:
2010/4/16 Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>:

See also

Right, but note that I was [partially] wrong here:

Francisco Vila wrote:
Yes, and in order to avoid repeated printing of the first title (score
title = book title), put your header blocks after score blocks, for
each score.

I meant: put your header blocks after the music, inside each score block.
Right, but if you look carefully at the LSR item I pointed out, you will see that this is not needed unless you also want a separate title for the book on top of the titles for each score.

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        School of Electrical Engineering
        Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)