Re: SVG and image editing

From: Gerard McConnell
Subject: Re: SVG and image editing
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 00:06:22 +0100

I'm still using 2.12 for the svg output.  Open the .svg output file from Lilypond with a text editor and replace all the feta-alphabet26 with emmentaler.   I'm using Inkscape 0.47, so
then I have to select the entire input file and ungroup twice, that gives you access to all the elements.  LilyPond, LilyPondTool and Inkscape 0.47 is the GREATEST setup!!
Thanks and Thanks Again to the LilyPond team for their Stellar Work and Generosity!!!  (My aplogies for not knowing enough yet to contribute usefully.)
Gerard