Re: missing rests in tablature

From: Patrick Schmidt
Subject: Re: missing rests in tablature
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 13:19:37 +0200

Sorry for the noise!

The rest in the lower voice is only missing when I do this:

\new TabStaff = "guitar tab" <<
      \context TabVoice = "upper" \upper
      \context TabVoice = "lower" \lower

I thought \tabFullNotation has an effect on all following voices in a (tab)staff.

This works:

\new TabStaff = "guitar tab" <<
      \context TabVoice = "upper" { \tabFullNotation \upper}
       \context TabVoice = "lower" { \tabFullNotation \lower }