Re: space between pianostaves

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: space between pianostaves
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 11:12:49 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 4 May 2010, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:

An easy but ugly workaround was to add for example
        \pageBreak \s

at the end of the piece.

To answer my own question:
I finally found the easiest solution to my question. To fit my score nicely on two pages, with plenty of space between the systems, I used
1. a manual \pageBreak in the middle of the piece
2. \paper { ragged-last-bottom = ##f }

Thanks for your help, more questions will follow :-)
The manual is great, but BIG ...

--

Martin Tarenskeen